CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

We miss our Joshy

While we're all glad that Josh is doing well back in California, we still miss him so much. He's still living in Madera with his girlfriend, Karsta and her 2 girls Emily (7) and Haily (4). Josh is working at a company called Star Finishes. He does powder coating....although, we don't know exactly what that is. He keeps busy and works hard. We love them all so very much and always look forward to the next time we get to be with them. Karsta and the girls feel just like part of the family. Emily is in 2nd grade and has a mind of her own. She loves to be the boss of her little sister. She recently got a cell phone and loves to call everyone. Haily is full of herself. She is cute....and knows it! She just smiles and you can't help but give her anything she wants. Karsta works at RiteAid. She's a Pharmacy Tech and works lots of hours. She fits right in with all the girls in our family. She's just one of us. We love you all!!






Emily and Haily

Karsta and Krystal....in Vegas. They went to see Phatom of the Oprah.

3 comments:

Felicity May

You are so very hip Mel. You have a blog! I am so excited. Thanks for dropping us a note. I always ask Jeri how everyone is doing. Glad to see all those happy faces.
Love to you all- felicity

Larry and Megan

I didn't know you had a blog! I guess it is because I am jewish that you didn't tell me. Well I thought we were still friends. Hee hee! J/K I love it. Your family is so cute! I am so happy for you that you have all your girls with you now. How fun, tell Molly happy birthday for me. Love ya!

H+B Jackson

How fun they got to see phantom! jealous...