CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Let it Snow..Let it Snow..Let it Snow!


We decided to go play in the snow today. We worked hard on Friday to take down the Christmas tree and decorations and get the house organized so that we could have one last play day before everyone gets back to our crazy schedules. We had so much fun!! Here are some pics.



(Hannah icing her knee in the snow.)



(Go Molly Go)


(Who says Moms can't have fun?)



(Krystal...comes to a stop at the bottom.)



(Hannah....trying to fly down the hill._

(We're exhausted...but had tons of fun!)

(Ready to hit the slopes!)



3 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes

SO fun. I wish we would have gone. But twice in two days is WAY too much snow for me. I'm glad you all had a good time.

Davis Gang

Looks Fun! Hey I sent you an invite to my blog. I sent you an invite before, but must not have gone through. Hope it goes through.

Kilner Family

Hey you...How are ya? I haven't read your blog in a while so I had to catch up. It looks like you guys are doing really good there and you all look really happy. I hope all is well with you guys and I love that we can kinda keep in touch this way.