CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Esthetics By Krystal


Esthetics By Krystal is officially in business. Krystal finally was able to start her own business. She's been taking clients for 2 weeks now and she LOVES it!!! She is doing fabulous. She's already got a pretty steady clientele. Her clients love her and all of them rebook before they leave. She's renting a room out of another business called One Tan Banana. It's a tanning salon and gym and then next door they do hair and nails. There's also a massage therapist in the builiding. So, it's really a "one stop shop". It's nice that all the businesses feed off of eachother. These are pictures of Krystal's room. It's very cozy, but it works well with just one of her.

This is a pictures from the head of the facial bed. You can see her wax cart and her steamer and magnifying lamp in the back ground.
This is a picture from the door.
This is also a picture from the door. The crockpot is used to heat her towels and the drawers hold all of her linens. That's her Arizona Esthetic License below the clock.
This is a picture from the side of the bed. The sink was installed just for her. All of her product is held in those cupboards. Everything is decorated in chocolate brown and burgundy.

She has a huge mirror. It makes the mirror appear bigger.
These are her canisters. They hold gauze, wax sticks, and q-tips in them. The bows are just to tie them into the room.
Krystal is so proud of these curtains. She had to hem them herself and they turned out pretty terrific. She's done an amazing job at putting her business together!!!!

11 comments:

Mel's Family

I am so proud of you Krystal!!! I knew you could do it! I love you. XOXOXO MOM

Mel's Family

I am so proud of you Krystal!!! I knew you could do it! I love you. XOXOXO MOM

Russel and Marcie Sipes

It is so great. Everything is awesome. I am so proud of you. Great job.

H+B Jackson

Awesome awesome awesome! AWE-SOME! Krystal is my hero! proud is not enough...I'm triple proud! Congratulations!

Jeri May

We're so proud of you Krystal.

Teri and Richard

Yeah Krystal!! that is sooo so exciting!! What a sweet little place and such an amazing opportunity for you! Congrats!! and most importantly...enjoy!

Sapp Family

Krystal!! I miss you tons. I wish it was back here in Clovis that you were opening. I would come to you as often as Wyatt would let me. Whose kidding I wouldn't ask Wyatt permission!!

Davis Gang

Looks good. Looks like things are perfect and going good for you. I can't wait to be one of your customers in that room. It looks so relaxing. I will be calling you for my facial for sure.

Lauren Call Green

YAY KRYSTAL!!! Everything looks so perfect! I'm so happy for you friend =)

Felicity May

Good for you Krystal! You should be so proud...and of course the are rebooking!

Adele

Congrats Krystal! It looks like a very relaxing atmosphere!! Wish I could take advantage of booking you myself... Good luck with future business!!