CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Molly's Senior Pictures

So...This year our little Molly-Girl is a Senior. We can hardly believe it!!! The school takes senior pictures, but they are nothing special. And you don't get to choose from any cute poses. Needless to say, Molly HATED her senior pictures. So, beings Krystal took Hannah's senior pictures, Molly asked if she would take some of her. They went out and got some fabulous shots. These are just a few of our favorites. There are tons more. We have it narrowed down to about 20. All of the pictures were taken at the Elementary School and the Temple grounds, just around the block. We can't believe how grown up Molly is. Let us know what you think. And which one is your favoite. Hopefully, with your help we can narrow it down.


#1 - Temple grounds.



#2 - elementary school



#3 - this photo was taken across the street from our home.



#4 - Temple grounds



#5 - elementary school



#6 - elementary school



#7 - elementary school



#8 - elementary school



#9 - Temple grounds



#10 - Temple grounds

10 comments:

Jeri May

Way cute hair Molly. I love #2, but they are all adorable. Love you guys

Sandy Ballard

I like 2,4 and 9. Great pictures. I cannot believe that Molly is a Senior,crazy. We love her in YW.

Kiki

You look so beautiful and grow up Molly!!! I love your pics! We miss you guys!

Russel and Marcie Sipes

I like 5,6,9, and 10 the best. Great job.

Erinn

#2 is my favorite!

H+B Jackson

#5 and #9 are my favorite!

Teri and Richard

ok...well my faves are 2, 5 and 10. Good job Molly and Krystal! the pics turned out great! Happy Senior year Molly!

Davis Gang

Hey guys. I finally got things running here. I hope that you don't think that I am rude for not saying good-bye. Things went really fast. I barely got the things i needed to done. I love you guys you are also part of my family. I miss you guys too. Thank- you for all that you guys did for me and my family while we lived there. We will miss you tons. It will be fun to see each other when we visit. Thanks for everything. Did Molly cut her hair? I love the pictures they look really good.

The May Family

Hi Mel, This is Garrett's wife Whitney. Just wanted to say thanks for the soda support. It's crazy how dependent I feel on it. Also, I feel like I know you better than you think. Even though we have only met once, I have heard lots of stories about you from Jeri and her kids. Hopefully, I can get to know you better as time goes by. By the way, I really like the second picture of Molly. Her coloring looks amazing.

Deanne

#7 is my very favorite! What a fun surprise to happen upon your blog, while surfing other blogs! Love all the fun pics of your family especially the head shot one of you all in a circle! Sure miss just
sitting around visiting like the "olden day" oh about 12 years ago!!!!