CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Best Brownies Ever!!!


So....tonight is a pretty cold night. The temperature is somewhere in the low 30's. Brrrr....perfect for a warm, toasty fire and movies. But, we all know you can't watch movies, with a warm fire and not have chocolate. So, Krystal decided to make some brownies. She found this recipe on another blog and decided to try it out. It is definately a keeper!! Here is the recipe:

Cream Cheese Brownies

- Preheat the oven to 350'
- Use a "family size" brownie mix and make it according to the "cake-like" direction
- Pour the cake batter into a 9x13 pan (but, don't put it in the oven just yet)
- In a separte bowl, mix the following ingredients:
- 8oz of cream cheese (softened)
- 5 tbs. butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbs. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pour the cream cheese batter over the brownie batter, and spread it evenly around the pan
- Next, use a knife and make cute swirly designs, so that some of the chocolate shows (have fun and be creative)
- Put the brownies in the oven and bake for approximately 30-40 minutes (depending on your oven and altitude)
- When brownies are finished...serve hot!!

They are seriously AMAZING!!

2 comments:

H+B Jackson

Those sound amazing! I want to come sit by the fire and watch a movie and eat chocolate! jealous....I just think I might have my own movie night with Nicholas...yes I think we will.

Davis Gang

Those look so yummy. Even though I don't like chocolate. If I still was there I would definately try them.