CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy 21 to Hannah!!!


Oh my heck.....can you believe it?!?! Our little Hannah-girl is 21!!! That's insane. It seems just like yesterday she was 3 and inviting the whole town to her "birthday", throughout the whole year long. She certainly has grown up....only the people she knows are now invited to the annual celebration. Her birthday was on Friday, November 14th. Yes...the same day as Molly's Winterformal. Hannah was such a good sport and was willing to share the attention....for a little while at least, just until Molly was dressed and out the door. For her birthday, she spent the day with her big sister, Krystal. They got up in the morning and Krystal took her to get a Massage. Then, they did a little shopping and lunch. Then, they just hung out and watched movies. After Molly left for the dance, we had the birthday dinner. Can you guess what we ate????? NO....I don't think you could ever guess. Hannah chose to have a birthday SALAD BAR....Yes. We actually had Salad for dinner. Yum. Pretty random, but that's what she chose. We had all the fixings. It was actually pretty good. Hannah had a couple of friends over. We ate dinner, played the wii, ate cake, and sat around and chatted. It was an enjoyable eveing. Hannah got a fun winter mug and hot chocolate, a gift card to DQ, a cute picture board from Marcie and Russ, and a PINK digital camera from the family. We love you Hannah. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a fantastic year!


Hannah....concentrating hard at bowling. It worked....She got a STRIKE!!!

Hannah's friends Becky and Becca came to help her celebrate the big day.

6 comments:

Adele

Seriously.. hannah is 21??? Holy cow- how did that happen? Wow! Happy Birthday Hannah!!

Davis Gang

Hannah I am so sorry I missed your birthday. I really was trying to remember the day, so I could call you. I hope that it was so much fun and your day was special. Sorry again for being a slacker. Krystal are missing a pair of balck earrings? I miss you guys and wish I could have been there to celebrate the good times.

Erinn

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Jeri May

I remember vividly Hannah's specials invites to to just about everyone. Sweet mememories. Love you guys.

Jeri May

Oh yes, and I can spellll...what's happening to me.

Kilner Family

Yes, My mom said that she saw you. How funny that you were all there at the same time. Yes, the family (not mine) was able to get a huge beach house for the weekend so they all went down to spend thanksgiving. I missed out. It stinks living so far from family. I am starting to figure this thing out so hopefully I can keep it updated.