CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

And The Stockings Were Hung...

Okay....So, Krystal and I went to a couple of craft fairs the past few weekends. They were small little fairs set up in various buildings around town. But they were full of really cute ideas. And this is one of the many that we came upon. It's perfect for houses that don't have a mantel to hang their stockings on. The original was a lot bigger and bright red and black. Krystal made this one for us....it looks rustic. We went with a cranberry red and cream. Anyways...We're so excited because we don't have a fireplace. We only have a wood burning stove. And you can't very well hang stockings on a stove. SO....This is our new Christmas decor. We love it!!!!






6 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes

I love,love, love it. You did a great job. Thanks for making us one too. Love you long.

Russel and Marcie Sipes

OOps I mean love you long--TIME!!

Jeri May

Oh so crafty...it's darling!

Teri and Richard

OHH OH OH I need to do that too! All we have is a wood burning stove...no mantle! What a great idea...looks like I need to check out some craft shows around here...cause I am not sure that I have the time to make one! :-) Super Duper cute ladies!

Cynthia Christopherson

That is SO super cute! I wish I was that crafty. Love it!

Amanda

I love it and am going to steal your idea...............