CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was really nice this year. We drove back to California and spent a few days there with family. We all really enjoyed ourselves. It was a full, busy, and crazy house. There was a total of 37 of us crazy Sipes'. And the kids far out numbered the adults. There were 21 cousins....and 14 of those were under the age of 5. LOUD doesn't even begin to cover it. We're so greatful we had the opportunity to spend the holiday with family. Here are some pictures.




Nay, Joy, Ninna, Mason, and Shelly






Innocent....I think not! Hunter, Thomas, and Riley.




Thomas, Tanner, and Hunter.






Krystal and Mason.


Long day.....Josh and Thomas.



Hannah....protecting the turkey.




With all those kids....naps were a must. Lily and Molly.

4 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes

What a cute family you have. I like that little boy Riley the best he is sooo cute.

Teri and Richard

What a crazy Thanksgiving! :-) I still can't believe all the noise!! It was so wonderful to see you guys and spend a little time visiting! thank you for holding and loving on my baby boy!

Jeri May

So much baby love! I bet you and your kids were in heaven...I do think there will be happy noise there too. Hey...I really would like your sugar cookie recipe. Would you email that to me?
Love to you all,
Jeri

Sapp Family

You guys were in California and didn't even stop in and say hi...we're hurt. Wyatt says he could have used some muddy buddies. :)